As we are all getting bombarded with messages about the Coronavirus pandemic and how closely everyone is monitoring developments, our primary concern is the health and well-being of our friends, colleagues and competitors. We implore each of you to do your part to help stop the spread of the virus.
- stay in and work from home (you can do it… modern technology is terrific);
- practice frequent hand washing with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds;
- avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth;
- cover your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing with a tissue;
- avoid close contact with anyone with cold or flu-like symptoms;
- quarantine anyone who is sick;
- practice social distancing;
- do not attend events with more than 10 people; and
- clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces.
Guidance from the CDC can be viewed at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prepare/index.html.
We wish everyone good health and look forward to getting on the other side of this issue soonest.